Farmworker Services map added…

A Map of Kansas farmworker services was created and can now be found on its own subpage to this website’s Traveling in Kansas tab.

The map includes pins to show where farmworker services providers are located throughout the state.  The following services are included:

  • State Monitor Advocate
  • Kansas Workforce Centers
  • Social Service Agencies
  • Harvest America Corp.
  • Farmworker Health Program
  • Education Assistance (HEP & CAMP)

The map’s page gives instructions on how to turn the map’s layers on and off.  Your feedback on future additions will be greatly appreciated.

Link:  Kansas Map of Services page

Thank you.