This page includes links to the five Kansas Workforce Investment Areas (LWIAs) which provide employment and training services available through the Workforce Investment Act, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Wagner-Peyser Act, and other funding sources.
Services include job search, job training, and referrals to support services. Services are provided through Workforce Centers located across the state.
- LWIA I – western Kansas; Kansas WorkforceOne or Google mobile page.
- LWIA II – Topeka and northeast Kansas; Heartland Works, Inc. or Google mobile page.
- LWIA III – Kansas City metro area; Workforce Partnership or Google mobile page.
- LWIA IV – Wichita and south central Kansas; Workforce Alliance or Google mobile page.
- LWIA V – Southeast Kansas; KANSASWORKS Southeast Kansas.
KANSASWORKS.com is the state job bank. Information is available without registration. Registration is encouraged in order to receive the full range of services available through the Kansas workforce system; a link to all Workforce Centers (Google mobile page) is included for your information. Mobile users can use this Google mobile page for easier job search.