H-2A Temporary Agricultural Program


USDOL logo

The H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs.

Information about this program is available on the Department of Labor’s H-2A webpage found at: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/h-2a.cfm.

The USDOL iCert Labor Certification Public Job Registry allows the public to search labor certification job openings in the PERM, H-1B, H-2A, and H-2B visa programs through one location.  Job openings are searchable by state.

The H-2A program provides protections and rights to workers.  Information  about H-2A rights for employees (workers) can be found on this website.  The blog post includes links to English and Spanish posters which lists workers’ rights under the H-2A program.


Commerce logo2

Information about the Kansas program or referrals to job openings seen on iCert may be obtained by contacting:

Dixie Cravens
Foreign Labor Certification Manager
Phone: (785) 291-3470
Email: dcravens@kansascommerce.com



Resources for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers in Kansas

%d bloggers like this: