High School and College Assistance


The High School Equivalency Program (HEP) and the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) are available in Kansas.  These programs are funded by the U.S. Department of Education.

HEP and CAMP are educational programs which serve students from migrant or seasonal farmworker families.  HEP helps students who have dropped out of high school get their High School Equivalency Credential.  CAMP assists students in their first year of college with academic, personal, and financial support.

The following programs are available in Kansas:

Tri-State HEP

Tri-State CAMP


Project Destiny (HEP) KSU

Heartland CAMP KU

More information is available on their individual pages.


Resources for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers in Kansas

%d bloggers like this: