Traveling in Kansas

KanDrive logo

While in Kansas dial 511 to get up-to-date information about road conditions, construction detours, and weather information for the Kansas turnpike and any Interstate, US, or state highway in Kansas and Nebraska.  You can reach Kansas 511 from anywhere in the U.S. or Puerto Rico by calling 1-866-511-KDOT (5368) or if dialing 511 doesn’t work from your phone.

The 511 information is also available on the KanDrive website.  Information specifically for mobile devices about construction and weather conditions can be found on the 511 Traveler Information page.

Find interesting places, restaurants, and sites in Kansas at the Kansas Travel, Tourism & Restaurants page found at  Examples of things to find: the best burgers in Kansas, BBQ in Kansas City, waterfalls in Kansas, and more.


Resources for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers in Kansas

%d bloggers like this: