This map includes pins to the various agencies in Kansas which provide services to migrant and seasonal farmworkers, organized in the following categories:
- Blue Star = Kansas Monitor Advocate
- Medical bag = Farmworker Health Program Case Managers
- Red Diamond = Social Service Agencies
- Computer = KANSASWORKS Workforce Centers
- Book = Migrant HEP and CAMP programs
- Red push-pin = Harvest American Corporation
The map’s key looks like the image below. Some pins may be hidden behind other pins if there is more than one service provider in the same city. To see hidden pins, uncheck categories (like workforce centers) to reveal the hidden pins.